Some cookies are required only for the site to run, while others are used to improve your user experience and experience.
The strictly required cookies are used to:
• Remember what you’ve added to your shopping cart;
• Keep in mind at what stage of your order you are.
Functional cookies are used to:
• Remember your login details;
• Connection security when connected;
• Ensure the unitary appearance of the site;
• Provide instant messaging support.
Performance cookies are used to:
• Improve the performance of your website;
• Improve user experience.
• Allow you to share and appreciate content;
• Send information to other websites to customize your ad.
Cookies are used to improve services, for example:
• Allow the operation of specific services, such as payment, that would not be possible without those cookies;
• Allow a service to recognize your navigation device so that you do not enter the same information multiple times during an activity;
• Measures how visitors use a variety of services to make them easy to use, while ensuring sufficient capacity for fast services;
• Analyze the information to help us understand how you use online services so we can improve them.
If you want to delete cookies from your computer, access the instructions in the browser’s menu by clicking the “Help” button.
More information about cookies and how to delete and control them can be found at www.aboutcookies.org or by clicking the “Help” button in the browser menu.